BlackDragons Wing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlestar Galictica Online Wing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wing Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucafer
Admin
Lucafer

Wing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Wing Rules   Wing Rules EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:33 am

Welcome to BlackDragons Wing, We are Happy to have you in the Wing, BUT you must abide by these rules. these rules are for everyone to follow...

1. No Drama! all drama will be dealt with accordingly, this does not mean you can not complain bout your family, loved ones etc...

2. Uphold a Good Reputation for yourself and your Wing!

3. No Mine Stealing! many players have a prob with this. If you see a mine and someone needs help, help them out, they may return the favor one day.

4. If you can not hold a mine, it is best advised not to set it UNLESS you know you can hold it. We are a new wing and may not be able to help you. ALWAYS group up when taking a mine! you will have more success at keeping it.

5 Be fair toward other wings, We will not tolerate accusations of mine stealing. if someone took your mine, ask them politely if you can have it back. IF they refuse try and contact an admin OR leader from their wing.

6. Right now ONLY admins and myself (Lucafer) will have rights to add new members to the wing.

7. There will be NO discrimination toward wing members or other wings/factions (Cylon).

8. You must speak ENGLISH in wing chat/Raidcall .. This is an English wing. you can speak other languages but only if whispering someone. everyone in wing chat/raidcall should know what is said...

9. We are open to all, adults, children, what ever you are, we accept all!

10. Wing Should ALWAYS come first!

11. We are at war with Cylons! Take PRIDE in your wing and to others as well. NOT all Cylons are bad, some will talk to you. I talk with a few myself from time to time. BUT I do enjoy watching them EXPLODE!
Back to top Go down
https://blackdragons.forumotion.com

Wing Rules
Page 1 of 1