BlackDragons Wing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlestar Galictica Online Wing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for1-2 more mods for the website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucafer
Admin
Lucafer

Looking for1-2 more mods for the website Empty
PostSubject: Looking for1-2 more mods for the website   Looking for1-2 more mods for the website EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Have you had Mod experience? are you interested in helping your wing, and plan on staying with the wing? do you like to help others where ever you can? are you not experienced but would like to try?

Please post here if you think you have what it takes to mod the website, I am very busy at times and don't have the time to go thru every post, please list any experience you have had as a mod even a reference if you can, qualifications if any ,etc. those you don't need but can be very helpful if you have not ever been a mod and I myself will work with you if you have not so you know what to do. I can possible be looking for maybe 3 mods, as Mcfin would be moving to Admin.... Thank You Lucafer

Also I am just a amateur when it comes to making a website, as you can see. If you have any experience in creating a website please post here and let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://blackdragons.forumotion.com

Looking for1-2 more mods for the website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackDragons Wing :: Need 1-2 Mods for the website-
Jump to: