BlackDragons Wing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlestar Galictica Online Wing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucafer
Admin
Lucafer

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:44 am

Hey Everyone I am Known on Scorpia Sever, I like to Introduce myself, my name is Lucafer, I mainly fly a strike. I help everyone out, but in order for me to farm for your Line or whatever. I ask you stay be in the Wing for at least 2 weeks before I help. Now I know you may be saying well that don't seem right. I will tell you why I myself do this MY time is valuable, I am a MOD on other websites and also between working on this website and other things, I wont waste my time helping you receive what you want, JUST to leave the Wing.

This does not mean others will not help you, but don't be surprised if they decide to do the same. I am not saying that you will be in Wing for 2 weeks then I will help. could be less than a week, just never know with me geek . I may not have anything to do at that time AND I may just say hey whats everyone doing, I AM BORED! lol! this also gives you time in the Wing to see if the wing is right for you.

I also like to work with everyone 1 at a time knowing you will get more resources/cubits this way. I have already helped a few others, and will help many more as well. If you need help learning how to pvp/duel in a strike I will be glad to help you test your skills. I have trained many in the wing and outside the wing. I am a good strike pilot, I do not claim to be the best (yet) lol!

I have ran many Guilds before and have a lot of experience running and maintaining Guilds. I have a lot still to learn, in game but hope I can be the Best Leader anyone could want. If at any time you think I maybe doing something wrong please feel free to tell me about it, I strive to be the best I can be, and willing to learn.

Back to top Go down
https://blackdragons.forumotion.com

Hey Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackDragons Wing :: Members-
Jump to: