BlackDragons Wing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlestar Galictica Online Wing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Questions?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucafer
Admin
Lucafer

Any Questions?  Empty
PostSubject: Any Questions?    Any Questions?  EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:47 am

If you have any questions about Battlestar Galictica Online, this is where you can post and ask questions...
Back to top Go down
https://blackdragons.forumotion.com
Jay West

Jay West

Any Questions?  Empty
PostSubject: Can not log into BSG Online - Game does not load   Any Questions?  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:21 am

Today I tried logging into BSG Online, but it's not even loading. I tried reloading the page repeatedly, to no avail. Apparently there are 2 main log-in screens; the usual one that says "Play Game/Start Game," and the newer one that says "Play Free." The former wouldn't load at all, while the latter looked like it was loading, but wouldn't accept either my username or my password. So I don't know what's up with this game. If anything changes, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
McFinnigin captain
Admin
McFinnigin captain

Any Questions?  Empty
PostSubject: cannot log on to game   Any Questions?  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:38 am

i too am having trouble logging on to the game, had trouble yesterday also. hopefully will be able to log on monday.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jay West

Jay West

Any Questions?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Questions?    Any Questions?  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:39 am

I went into the forum earlier and found out that it's been a common problem that a lot of people have been having today; apparently some of Big Point's servers are down, and so far no-one knows when they'll be finished fixing it. I'll keep checking the forum; hopefully they'll get it fixed by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
bandit747

bandit747

Any Questions?  Empty
PostSubject: can not log in!!!!!   Any Questions?  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:41 am

Sad [color=darkred][/color[fon
t=Verdana][/font]][i][b]
yes every one ive talked to having same problem angel warrior hasnt bin able to log on since yesterday.myself was logged on early this morning but haven't bin able since the superbowl. o and by the way giants kicked there but haahaahaa !!! well hopefully it will be fixed soon ! hey as i was writting this it back just logged on well its 145am california time .well gotta go see ya in the game .
Back to top Go down
Jay West

Jay West

Any Questions?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Questions?    Any Questions?  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:07 am

Yeah, I was finally able to get in last night, tho it took a while. Then today I logged in and it took forever to load up, but it did eventually load. So it appears to be fixed now (fingers crossed on that one).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any Questions?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Questions?    Any Questions?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Questions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackDragons Wing :: Questions About Battlestar Galictica Online-
Jump to: