BlackDragons Wing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlestar Galictica Online Wing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you are banned from chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucafer
Admin
Lucafer

If you are banned from chat Empty
PostSubject: If you are banned from chat   If you are banned from chat EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:05 pm

If for some reason you are banned from chat please post here so we know. I would hope that no one would be banned from chat as this makes problems for us to be able to talk in game, and also makes yourself and the wing look bad. I have been chat banned 1 time and refrain from using foul language towards other players. remember you can be banned from the game if you are constantly banned from chat. I know some times it can get hot n heavy so to speak and you may get upset and feel the need to retaliate. here are just some useful tips so that you may refrain from acting out so to speak....

1. Just shrug it off. sit back and laugh at them, there are bad apples on both sides and I have learned just to laugh at them and not to get to hot headed.

2. You can use the mute feature. to use this all you have to do is type /mute (player name)

3. If it is to much for you, you can always ask for a chat mod. they do monitor chat and are there...

4. As above , you don't have to listen to them, you could always mute , leave sector, and even leave the game for a few min. get up , stretch, fix a snack...

5. You are representing the wing, so please do not make a habit of getting chat banned. this could have dire effects towards yourself and Wing other Wing members. as of right now No one will be kicked from Wing cause of chat banned, but if the problem persist then you may be terminated from the wing....

6. Remember some will test you, and may want to get you kicked/banned from the game. use common sense...
Back to top Go down
https://blackdragons.forumotion.com

If you are banned from chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackDragons Wing :: Chat Banned-
Jump to: